All those committed to fighting corruption are welcome to register now for #IACC2022, the in-person event taking place 6-10 December in Washington, D.C. You can register below using the event management platform Hopin.
IACC REGISTRATION POLICY
By registering, please be aware that you agree to the registration policy outlined below.
Registration fees and processing charges
Please note that these prices are in US dollars (USD). All registration fees will be charged in USD. You can check the exchange rate here.
Paying with VISA or MasterCard via Stripe
Early bird registration is open. Please note that early bird tickets are limited.
- Early Bird – Regular fee: the amount charged to your card will be USD$400, which covers all card processing fees.
- Early Bird– Reduced fee: (for NGOs, academic institutions and students) the amount charged to your card will be USD$300, which covers all card processing fees.
- Early Bird – Accompanying person fee: the amount charged to your card will be USD$200, which covers all card processing fees.
- Day pass: (covers access for only one day of your choice), the amount charged to you card will be USD$150, which covers all card processing fees.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All registration cancellations must be received in writing via an email to [email protected].
Full refund: Notification must be provided in writing by 2 December 2022 via an email to [email protected]. A full refund will be provided within 60 days; however, an administrative fee will be charged by Stripe.
All refunds will be processed within 2 months after the conclusion of the conference.
Important Information for all Participants
- Those with a day pass are entitled to attend all sessions for the registered date only.
- Conference participants have the option to bring an accompanying person to the IACC. Accompanying persons have access to the official social programme events only. They will not have access to the conference workshops or plenary sessions.
- Each IACC participant is encouraged to obtain their own travel insurance and understand their individual visa requirements. The IACC organisers do not providetravel insurance.
- An email confirming your registration, with an additional email confirming your payment from Stripe will be sent to you after your payment is complete. Should you not receive this payment confirmation, please contact the conference organiser on [email protected].
- All registrants for IACC 2022 will need to comply with local COVID-19 regulations.
- It is the responsibility of the registrants and any accompanying persons to ensure they have obtained valid visas and travel documentation to attend the conference. For more information please click here.
- Should you require an official invitation in order to obtain your visa, please send an email request to [email protected].
- As the event organiser, Transparency International and the IACC are committed to creating an inclusive and harassment-free environment for all participants. Every participant should feel welcome, comfortable and safe at the event. Equally, every participant should act respectfully towards other participants, organisers, facilitators, moderators and other support staff. Harassment, including sexual harassment, discrimination and discriminatory remarks are not tolerated. We trust that participants know how to act in a professional and respectful manner. By registering, you commit to the Transparency International guidelines for online meetings and anti-harassment policy and understand that reported misconduct may lead to investigation.
The organisers of the IACC 2022 reserve the right at any time to change the programme or to cancel or postpone the conference. In the event of cancellation or postponement, their liability is limited to refunding any registration fee already paid. The organisers will notify registered participants at the address shown on their registration form of any decision to cancel or postpone. The organisers strongly recommend attendees take out their own insurance against any losses arising from cancellation or postponement of the conference or the inability of a participant to attend for any reason whatsoever, and they accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any participant or accompanying person during travel to and from, as well as during, the conference.