The 18th IACC will take place from 22 to 24 October 2018 at the Belle Center Copenhagen, Denmark. Bella Center Copenhagen is 6 kilometers away from Copenhagen Airport (Københavns Lufthavn, CPH) and 8 kilometers away from Copenhagen city center.
Check the floor plan of the Bella Center.
Transport from the Airport to the Conference Venue
Train and Metro
- Take any regional train to Ørestad St. station, and then change to Metro Line M1 from Ørestad St. station to Bella Center station.
- Time: between 12-16 minutes
- Price: DKK 24
- Time: 10 minutes
- Price: estimated DKK 150-200
Bella Center Airport Shuttle
Copenhagen Airport to AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen and Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers
- Where at the airport: Terminal 2
- Time: every 30 minutes between 6 AM and 11 PM
- Price: DKK 15 each way
- Seat: 15 seats, first come first served
Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
Address: Kalvebod Brygge, København, Dänemark
Location: City Centre
Distance to the conference venue: 5km
AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen
- Address: Center Blvd. 5, 2300 København S, Dänemark
- Location: next to the Bella Center Copenhagen
- Distance to the conference venue: less than a 5-minute walk
For group reservations (more than 10 rooms) please contact [email protected]
Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers
- Address: Oerestads Boulevard 114 – 118, 2300 Copenhagen, Dänemark
- Location: Close to the Bella Center Copenhagen
- Distance to the conference venue: 2km
For more hotel information, please visit the registration site.
Countries with a visa requirement and visa-free countries
Apply for a short stay Schengen visa