Online press accreditation is now open – apply now!
The press accreditation is available to journalists of all media (print, radio, tv, online press, photography) as well as freelance journalists. All the conference sessions are open to the media. To become accredited for the 19th International Anti-Corruption Conference, please fill out the form below:
Onsite accreditation will be granted during the entire conference, provided the accreditation form and other required supporting documents are completed on location. However, to avoid delays at the conference, it is advisable to apply for online accreditation in advance.
Press Accreditation Terms
- Press accreditation for the 19th IACC is available for journalists from all fields, such as print, radio and TV, online media, photojournalist, and press attaché.
- Accredited journalists are exempt from the conference registration fee; however, they are responsible for travel, accommodation, and visa expenses (if applicable) related to the conference.
- Online accreditation assures that your credential will be ready for pick-up once you arrive at the conference.
- It is strongly recommended that applications for accreditation be submitted online as early as possible in order to avoid delays.
- Any accreditation application not sent through the online form will not be processed. Only completed applications will be considered.
- Freelance journalists and online press without press cards are required to provide clear documentation that they are on assignment from a specific news organization or editor. A valid assignment letter from the responsible editor confirming assignment to cover the 19th IACC.
When collecting your press badge at the conference, a press ID, belonging to the person mentioned in the form and valid at the time of the Conference, is necessary.
Please note that failure to present a valid press ID on-site will result in denial of admission to the conference. Press passes are not transferable. Lost press passes must be reported immediately to the onsite IACC Press team.
- After you submit your application you will receive an official confirmation email with further instructions on the status of your accreditation, registration steps, etc.
- Accreditation applies to all events taking place as part of the official conference agenda, including social events.
- Special or side events which are not part of the Conference agenda are not included in the accreditation.
- If you would like to attend an event outside the official agenda please contact [email protected] directly. Other questions relating to press, please contact [email protected]
Press credentials will be available at the media accreditation counter at the entrance of the venue, the COEX Convention & Exhibition Center. Upon arrival, the press will be given:
- Press Identification Badge
- Press Kit
Press Filing Centre
The press filing centre will be indicated on the conference venue map. The centre will provide workstations and computers, and desks for working with your own laptop, IT support, WIFI internet access, printers. Where possible, copies of speeches, press releases, a press conference schedule, and other relevant information will be available.